Eva Brann was a member of the senior faculty at St. John's College in Annapolis, Maryland, where she taught for more than sixty years. She is a recipient of the National Humanities Medal.
Books by Eva Brann from Paul Dry Books
- Doublethink / Doubletalk
- Feeling Our Feelings: What Philosophers Think and People Know
- Homage to Americans: Mile-High Meditations, Close Readings, and Time-Spanning Speculations
- Homeric Moments: Clues to Delight in Reading the Odyssey and the Iliad
- How to Constitute a World
- Iron Filings or Scribblings
- Is Equality an Absolute Good?
- The Logos of Heraclitus
- The Music of the Republic: Essays on Socrates' Conversations and Plato's Writings
- Open Secrets / Inward Prospects: Reflections on World and Soul
- Pursuits of Happiness
- Then & Now: The World's Center and the Soul's Demesne
- Un-Willing: An Inquiry into the Rise of Will's Power and an Attempt to Undo it